- Presentation by the Faculty of the academics of Project Finance.
- Interactive discussions moderated by a practitioner of Project Finance, who has experience both as a senior banker and developer of large infrastructure projects who has led Projects involving Export Credit Agencies (Export Import Bank of united States, Export Import Bank of China), multilateral agencies (Asian Development Bank), commercial banks, including Chinese banks.
- The Course would conduct through a uniquely designed interactive session and deploys the following tools for effective learning:
- Case studies: contextual case studies covering the issues commonly faced by lenders and developers for infrastructure projects
- Role Play: For each case study discussion, the Class is divided into groups (lender vs. developer etc) and negotiate, under the guidance of the Faculty, an acceptable agreement for each case.
- Have a stimulating discussion, with experience sharing by the Faculty