Regulations of the Summer School 2017
(Please read the regulations carefully before submitting your application)
The summer school at The Hague is organized by Educare International and coordinated by Dr. Golam Robbani.
General rules of enrolment
- By submitting the application form the participant declares to have agreed to the terms and conditions of the regulations. The Summer School reserves the right to change the terms --including cancellation without prior notice.
- Applications can only be made via the website by submitting the completed application paying the fee by bank transfer. Application is considered complete only when the payment is received. The summer school does not provide housing or any other services.
- Registration closes on the 31 May 2017. Applications may be considered after the deadline with special consideration and with full discretion of the Coordinator.
- The Summer School reserves the right to cancel the course. Within a week after the closing date for registration, the summer school will inform the participants of the cancellation by email. In case of cancellation, the registration will be annulled without any costs and course fees already paid will be reimbursed as soon as possible.
Cancellation by the applicant and refund thereof
- Full refund is possible if the participant cancels the registration 4 weeks before the end of registration date. 50% of the fee is refundable if cancellation is made by 31 May 2017. No refund is possible after this date.
Terms of payment
- Fee is due at the time of application, and the application is not complete until the fee is received. The course fee must be paid by bank transfer to:
Ms. JM Robbani
Bank Account (IBAN): NL 98 ABNA 0505573466
Name and address of the Bank: ABN AMRO, Kneuterdijk 8, 2514 EN, The Hague (Netherlands)
- In the event of default on the part of the Summer School the compensation will never be more than the course fee.
- In those cases for which the terms and conditions of registration do not provide enough guideline, the Coordinator of the Summer School will decide in reasonableness and in fairness.