Many of the students, upon completion of their college studies, would take up profession in either a bank, large corporate who is developing big-ticket Projects, Consultant, Regulator, Investment Bank and the likes.
- The Course would be contextual to their work life in the above areas. And allow the students to appreciate the nuances of Project Finance – including in Emerging Markets.
- The objective would be to appreciate that Project Finance is vastly different than other forms of Corporate Credit.
- Allow the participant to navigate through the maze of ‘risks’ and align the requirements of various stakeholders
- The students would get to discuss and analyse real-world issues through case studies
- To understand the mechanism to monitor a Project – for its proper implementation.